Kelvin The Human Kelvin The Human

This is pretty neat! I really liked the animations and pace of the game, obviously simple, but well made. And I knew that I should've grabbed all the coins! :(( hahaha Great ending.

KlassicKelvin responds:

Thank you, I tried making the game bigger then itself at the end. but Im still working on story telling.

Help Neil! Help Neil!

I loved the sound effects and music, very funny hahaha The game is nice and flows well, I don't know if you guys notice it, but it has a bug, you can right click while dragging and then where you come back the cat appears too. Easy to reach the end this way hahaha. I think you can fix that by making the cat follow the cursor instead of setting his position to the mouse while dragging, but not sure. Well, as a first game, congratulations, very nice.

FelipeV responds:

thank you! i'll informa that to my programmer azap

The Diggers Refrain The Diggers Refrain

The endless work that, with few mistakes, take us forever. Pretty touching.

Under Pressure Under Pressure

I loved it. The first scene is surprisingly good and the rest is well paced, not to mention this such nice art. I guess you guys could've made more dialogs and story, but I know that the time was short.

Helevenium Helevenium

I really enjoyed this game. It's flow is pretty nice and the atmosphere makes it calm but yet deadly.
Great job.

The last guardia- Beta The last guardia- Beta

Quite simple but quite relaxing. It needs more polish and some bug fixes, but it's very nice to play.

Danger Room Danger Room

Very addictive indeed! I loved the simplicity of the mechanic and the flow. The style is quite good and harmonious. Really nice for mobiles. Good work!

Space Expedition Space Expedition

I really liked the atmosphere and pixel art. Everything is simple and beautiful. Some things still need a bit of polish, like the looping background sound being too repetitive, or when it changes and there are no transitions. But in overall I think that this game have great potential. Keep the good work!